King has acquired 100% interest in The Miss Pickle Island Property (950 ha.) in the Dunnage Coaker Corridor.
Rubicon Minerals completed extensive prospecting, channel sampling and mapping during 2002 thru to 2007 and defined the Dunnage-Coaker Corridor (2km long, shallow ocean channel) encompassed by the Miss Pickle Project.
The Donnage-Croaker Corrider
- During the summer 0f 2021, King discovered a new gold zone that was not previously explored and is open in all directions on Miss Pickle Island. Over all channel sampling of 0.39 g/t Au over 54 m, including 0.96 g/t Au over 7.5 m.
- Rubicon minerals carried out an intensive prospecting program in 2002 that included 1,017 rock samples over a 30 km strike length
- In 2003 an additional prospecting with 283 samples taken in the summer and 525 channel samples during the fall
- An uncompleted drill program was proposed to help with the regional understanding of the gold mineralization
Historical samples include:
- 7.3 g/t au over 2.05 m
- 4.7 g/t Au over 1.6 m
- 8.3 g/t Au over 1.9 m
- 6.2 g/t Au over 1.7 m
- 7.1 g/t Au over 1.2 m
- Length weighted average of 26 channel samples across the zone is 3.2 g/t Au
- Channel sampling and extensions of historical higher grade sampling
- Extension of grab samples on trend
- Soil Sampling and analysis
- Target Evaluation and further Prospecting
- Report writing and data compilation