King’s Newfoundland projects consist of a series of historical gold assays, geological modelling and drill ready targets on the New World Island property previously explored by Rubicon Minerals in 2002-2007
King has acquired 100% interest in the following gold exploration projects:
- Golden Nugget (1,805 ha.) on south eastern shore of New World Island and approximately 75 km north of Gander
- Miss Pickle Island (950 ha.) in the Dunnage Coaker Corridor
- The Chapel Island property is located on Chapel Island in northeast-central Newfoundland and is situated within the Dunnage tectonostratigraphic zone of the Appalachian Orogen.
- Gold Boulder consists of 4 contiguous claim blocks (100 ha.). The entire prospect is bound on all sides by New Found Gold Corp.
- Newfoundland is a mining friendly jurisdiction
- Significant gold exploration activity with recent, high grade gold discoveries
- Several large fault systems run thru the Central Newfoundland gold belt
- Epizonal, orogenic gold deposit model